Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day lunch


This was a quick little lunch that I made for the kids the other day. Naturally, the kids started with the chocolates. Wouldn't you?

I used my pancake mold to cut their sandwiches into hearts. I filled a heart shaped silicone cup with blueberries, which just happen to be my kids favorite berry.

I had planned on making a countdown to Valentine's day calendar for the kids, but that didn't end up happening. So, I used the chocolate kisses and stuck some stickers on the bottom of them and added them to the kids lunches. I got these stickers from the It's Written on the Wall facebook page.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day. I'm off, and can't wait to enjoy the day with my kids!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea! Simple enough but packs a punch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Modern urbanites are very busy, busy earning money, busy raising children or busy dating. But people cannot collapse too tightly. You have to learn to relax yourself at the right time. Your personal space is very important. NIKSA foot spa bath massager respects the sense of personal space and is specially designed for each unique you, allowing you to enjoy your leisure time at home easily.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...