Monday, November 1, 2010

Painted leaves

I'm a little late posting this one now- but these are some fall leaves that Claire painted to help decorate our house for fall. We usually just paint with one colour at a time so that we don't end up with one big mess of brown paint. I love having Claire's works of art displayed around our house. However now that Halloween's over we'll be working on Christmas things. I love love love Christmas, and I can't wait to start working on our Christmas crafts.


1 comment:

  1. aren't kids' crafts sometimes better then store bought decor? very cute

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am following you back.
    Please come back again to check out my awesome giveaways & reviews- http://www.bassgiraffe.com/giveaways

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...