Monday, November 22, 2010

turkey handprints

I just love crafting with Claire, and I'm always on the look out for new crafts and things to do with her. She loves painting, especially when she can cover her hands in paint! This is her latest creation. I love that she's going to have these paintings to look back on.
 

I love this time of year. We had our first snow flurries yesterday, which probably means that we should get our winter tires put on, BUT for me, it really means, break out the Christmas decorations. I've got a lot more crafting to get done before Christmas, and I feel like I have a plan to get it done. I should be back to regular posting this week- and I've got lots of projects to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...