Thursday, September 15, 2011

fun fall activities printable


Looking for some fun fall activities for kids (mostly toddlers)? Look no further. You can download this little list here.

Some of these ideas I've seen on Pinterest (of course) and I can't wait to try them with my kids this year. Things like ghost mashed potatoes, leaf ghosts, and thankful tree. Other ideas we've already done, like the footprint fire trucks (a great activity for fire prevention week), leaf caterpillar print and turkey handprints.

It's nice to be able to check off activities on a list so that the whole season doesn't pass you by without you getting to do the things you had hoped to do.

What are you favorite things to do in the fall?

1 comment:

  1. GREAT list!

    I'd LOVE if you would link up to Mommy Club Tuesday Linky! (It shows up both on MilkandCuddles.com & Crystalandcomp.com!)

    You can link up here: http://tinyurl.com/3h45jwb

    Shannon
    MilkandCuddles.com

    PS. I'm ur newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...