Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday

Last night my sister (the best one in the whole world) surprised me with this birthday cake. She spent all afternoon working on it with her good friend Tammy. (For all of the locals reading this blog, you must check out Cakes by Tammy. She has made some of the cutest cakes I've ever seen.) 

 I love that my sister thought to design a birthday cake for me using my blog as her inspiration. One of my favorite crafts that I've done was my thumbprint Easter art from last year. I love that Jill and Tammy duplicated that design on the top of the cake. The whole cake is amazing- the cake has bunting on it!!! 

I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family in my life.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Such a sweet and lovely cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so neat how she used your thumbprint craft designs on your cake! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is totally awesome! How thoughtful of your sister to incorporate your crafts into the cake. Happy (very belated) birthday Lila!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...