Wednesday, August 14, 2013

handprint paper


Day 3 of back to school crafts!! You might have to think outside of the box for this one :)
I was trying to think of all of the things that are related to school, and of course you can't go to school without paper- hence the handprint paper. 

Paint the hand white and stamp it onto a piece of paper. (I chose blue.) Once the paint is dry use a blue pen to draw the lines on the page. I used a popsicle stick as a spacer for my lines. Draw the circles for the holes in the paper. Most importantly, use a red pen to draw the vertical line on the page.

It doesn't get any easier than that. I'll be back tomorrow with another school themed craft. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle here from EverydayMe...
    I've been working wayyyyyy tooooo much so I haven't been able to post the winners... but that this was easier...

    Iwanted to let you know you won the Yellow School Bus... from my giveaway... please email me so I can get it out to you...

    Congrats - Michelle
    michelle@everydayscrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...