Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

How does this keep happening to me? Lately every year Christmas has been sneaking up on me. This year I thought that I was on the ball, and I started with some of my Christmas prep the day after Halloween. Sadly, it still wasn't enough time for me, either that or my list is too long!

Posting will be a little light until after the holidays. I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with my family. I can't wait to see my kids open their presents on Christmas morning. Claire gets so excited for anything that has to do with Christmas- today it was the flashing lights on my Mom's Christmas tree. Every two minutes you'd hear "WOW, flashing lights. Mommy! Flashing lights!" I need want to take time to record all of these seemingly simple things. Oh to be 2 1/2 again! 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...