Thursday, August 25, 2011

footprint seagull

Once again, this craft was inspired by something that I came across on Pinterest. Seriously, what did I do before Pinterest?? Anyway, I saw this pin:

Seagull by Wayne Pate
and I thought to myself, Self, that would make an adorable footprint craft. So, I got everything that I needed to get started, and asked Claire to come join Simon and I so that we could paint her foot. She said NO. Since Simon's only words are "what's that" I decided that he was game, and I painted his foot white :)

While you have the white paint out, paint on a little beak. Also, it's important that you stamp the foot so that it's a bit angled on the paper- otherwise it might not look like a bird. Then follow the directions below...
 (Not hard to tell I was in a rush with these photos- is it??)


And then you have a footprint seagull. I'll be back soon to share a craft that Claire and I did using leaves that we collected from outside. As usual, if you make this leave a comment and leave the link. If you don't make it leave me a comment anyway because I love comments.


8 comments:

  1. Aw this is cute! I did this at the day care I worked at but made the foot print into a reindeer. Thanks for sharing!

    Deanna@DeelitefulCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your site. I accidently came across it yesterday. Great ideas...thanks for sharing. I would also love it if you could invite me to pinterest...like others I am nervous about it's addicitve attributes! Thanks, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again....Bev..here is my email address to invite to pinterest...btigert@sears.ca

    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creating a comfortable and functional workspace involves more than choosing stylish furniture; it also means selecting seating that supports your daily routine. Exploring things to know before buying office chairs can help you consider ergonomics, adjustability, materials, and space requirements when choosing office furniture to complement Sohomod’s modern desks and workspace solutions.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...