Monday, February 27, 2012

printable scratch tickets

With Claire's party over and done with for another year, we've started working on a few St. Patrick's Day projects around here. As I mentioned last year, my Mom's from Ireland, so we make a point of celebrating March 17 here! I've seen these make your own scratch tickets on Pinterest, and I thought this would be a perfect time to try it out. I used this tutorial to make the tickets.

I used a piece of packaging tape to cover my scratch tickets. Then, mix 1 part Dawn dishwashing liquid, and 2 parts grey paint. I painted the part of the ticket that I wanted people to scratch off. I used a dark grey paint, so it only took one coat for me. Also, I used a foam brush, which gave a much nicer coverage than a regular paint brush (trust me, because I tried both brushes).

Want to download these and make your own St. Patrick's Day scratch tickets? Click here to download. I included a few blank scratch cards so that you can write your own messages on the tickets. If you make these let me know, I'd love to hear from you.


  1. I love em!!!! So much fun!!

  2. These are adorable! I'd love to have you link up to my Springtime Holiday Link Party going on now! Thanks, Michelle

  3. Stopping by from the Weekend Wrap UP Party!!!

  4. This is great. It is always fun in Scratch Cards Printing and designing.


I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...