dark and light grey paper (of course you could use brown paper too)
cardstock for the Valentine (I used purple)
sequin or jewel for the nose (optional, you could of course just draw on the nose)
2. Cut out several light and dark grey hearts. I used a white piece of paper, folded it in half, and drew my heart. Then I cut that one out and used it to trace onto the grey paper. I cut out a few hearts. I cut all of the dark grey hearts in half to make the puppy ears.
3. Glue the light grey heart on the piece of square paper. (Use a glue stick for this part. If you use school glue, your paper may or may not get bubbly. Not that I know this from personal experience or anything.)
4. Glue the ears on either side of the heart. (You can use the school glue here.)
5. Glue on the eyes, and nose.
6. Draw some freckles on the dog (cause all dogs have freckles, right?)
7. Once dry, add your Valentine message.
Hope that you all have a lovely Valentine's Day.