When I was pregnant with my daughter I really wanted to decorate her room with some handmade artwork. Since paper is my favorite medium to work with I sat down, pulled out my paper
collection stash, and started playing around with the different colours. We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl, so I didn't want to use all pinks or blues. (Looking at it now I suppose this print does look a bit girly though!)
I broke out my cricut, and a few of my favorite cartridges, and started cutting out numbers. It took me quite a while to find the right size that the numbers should be (which of course varied with every cartridge). I played around with the layout quite a bit too. In the end I'm so pleased with it (although I wish that I had placed the 0 a little bit higher on the page.) It hangs over Claire's bed, and I'm just putting the finishing touches on an alphabet print that matches the number print.
Linking up with: Skip to my Lou