Tuesday, November 19, 2013

reindeer sandwiches 4 ways

 I, much like both of my kids, am so excited for Christmas. I've started packing Christmas lunches already (you know, since we celebrate Thanksgiving in October). Last week was my first week making Christmas lunches, and I decided to start with Reindeer ones :)

 For my first one, I used a gingerbread cookie cutter and turned it upside down to make a reindeer. (Thanks for the idea, Martha!) I melted a few chocolate chips and piped the antlers right onto the sandwich. Then I
made my usual marshmallow cut in half with a chocolate chip for the eyes and a red smartie for the nose. I also packed some gingerbread muffins a clementine, and an applesauce (not pictured, obviously.)

 I used the same techniques on this one, I just used a star cookie cutter. I also included a clementine (my kids can't get enough of these), some red and green grapes and some red jello that I made right in the container.

 This one was so simple, it might be my favorite one! I used a large circle cookie cutter to cut out the sandwich. I used pretzel letter E's for the antlers. I cut up some strawberries and sent Claire with another clementine and an applesauce.

 I love this reindeer pick. It was from a pack of cupcakes that I picked up last Christmas season.

 I used a heart cookie cutter and turned it upside down as well. I packed some red and green goldfish crackers, some grapes and a few marshmallows for a treat (it was Friday after all!)

3 comments:

  1. Well aren't you clever!! These are absolutely adorable. So fun and thank you so much for sharing! Visiting from TTJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Pinning:)
    Would you like to come and share it at Foodies & Crafties Soirée http://goo.gl/lfsJGS?
    Gosia | Kiddie Foodies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Secular success is very intuitive, rich, or powerful. But every student who has just graduated should rarely be able to have money and rights as soon as he graduates. Everyone is from nothing. In the process of hard work, the body should not be neglected the least. The health of your body determines your work efficiency to a certain extent. In addition to regular work and rest, healthy eating, exercise can also help you. A good physical condition helps you to succeed faster. NIKSA

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...