Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Best Banana Muffins EVER.


I love love love banana muffins. I have spent years looking for the perfect recipe for them. Every time I would pick up a magazine I would rip out the recipes for banana muffins, and time and time again I was disappointed with them. Then, one unsuspecting day, I was visiting my Dad and his wife Olga, and I had the most delicious banana muffin. Olga had the perfect recipe. I left that day with the recipe, and I haven't tried another recipe for banana muffins since then. It's so simple to make. Try it- you won't be disappointed.

Banana Muffins
 

1 cup sugar
1½ cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup butter, melted
2 eggs
3 bananas, mashed
 
Combine sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. 
Stir in butter, eggs and bananas. Mix until combined well.
Spoon into muffin cups and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Makes 16-18 muffins.























Also, on an unrelated note- have you all discovered the fabulousness of pinterest? It is SOOOO awesome. If you have- you can follow me here. You can request an invite to join the site- it took less than a week for my sister and I to receive ours. Can't wait to see what you start pinning!

Linking up with:Skip to my LouTatertots and Jello & It's a Hodgepodge Life

10 comments:

  1. First I have to tell you you rock at picture taking! All your posts! These look so yummy, maybe you could share this on our blog one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything with bananas. I'll have to try this.
    Stopping by from the t&j linky!

    Ellie
    http://homestitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so delicious and your photos are so clean and fresh looking. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious thanks for sharing the recipe tina x x http://scratchycatcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again :) I am featuring your banana muffins today. Thanks so much for sharing. I know that all my readers are going to love your yummy recipe!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have changed my life with this recipe! Thank YOU so very much. I too have been in search of the perfect recipe for years and have never been satisfied with any recipe till you posted yours -- this is perfectly moist and perfect in every way - THANK YOU- THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be trying this recipe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to try this. I am always in search of the perfect recipe and still haven't found the perfect banana muffin one... Maybe this is my lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely be giving these a try as we always seem to have bananas that have "gone too far" (grin). Just found your blog and am now a follower. So very nice to meet you! Stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can never get Banana muffins to turn out right I'll be trying these....your newest follower....

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...