Monday, October 14, 2013

fall & halloween lunches part 2

Fall and halloween lunches continue! If you missed the first round of lunches you can check them out here. We've got a short week of school this week, since it's Thanksgiving here today. Check back in later this week to see a few halloween crafts.

No special tools required for this lunch. I just cut the crusts off of Claire's sandwich (who likes the crusts anyway? Not me.) and then cut the sandwich in half, making a zig zag cut. I just used a sharp knife to do this. Candy eyes are fine, but I prefer to cut a mini marshmallow in half and stick a chocolate chip to the marshmallow. I skewered a few blueberries, added in a few grapes and an apple.

I used a pumpkin cookie cutter to shape the sandwich. I added in a few grapes and a clementine. I drew a pumpkin-esque face on the package of peaches (packed in water). I added in a few halloween smarties for a treat.

I used a ghost shaped cookie cutter to cut Claire's sandwich and added on marshmallow eyes. I gave her a clementine, some raisins, and some tortilla chips as a treat. Lastly, I drew a Frankenstein face on her applesauce container.

This one looked a little bit better in my head than it actually turned out- but alas, Claire ate the whole thing. The sandwich was supposed to be a turkey, as it's Thanksgiving here this week. I just put a foam sticker on the applesauce to make it a bit more festive.

This was my hand at making lunchables. I gave Claire some vegetable Breton crackers, a few pieces of ham, rolled and skewered on skeleton skewer and some shredded cheese. Because that's how Claire likes to eat her cheese, shredded. I put a little ranch dip in the container for the carrots and added in a few grapes.

Linked up with: Tatertots and Jello, Kitchen Fun with my 3 Sons, Six Sisters, Skip to my Lou

5 comments:

  1. Love these cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute ideas! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome bento boxes Lila! I haven't even started any Halloween ones yet. I guess I should get on that, lol! I hope you're doing well and you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the past few years, there was a saying that people who are not good at weight management can manage their own lives. This sentence may not be so correct, or even a bit extreme. But it is undeniable that weight management is an important thing. This does not mean that we have to be like supermodels or thin into pieces of paper. It means that we should keep our BMI relatively within a reasonable and healthy range. However, this is not easy, especially for office workers. There is no shortcut to managing your figure, you still need to exercise. NIKSA

    ReplyDelete
  5. pg slot เกมแตกดีเยี่ยม เล่นเกมสล็อตสมรรถนะสูง สัมผัสการเล่นสล็อตแตกหนัก แตกจริง ที่มีความล้ำยุค เปิดให้เข้ามาเล่นเกมพนันที่ยอดเยี่ยม ค่ายเกมใหม่ที่มีคุณภาพ pg slot เกมแตกดีเยี่ยม นับได้ว่าเป็นอีก

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...