Look at this wee little leprechaun- isn't he cute?
I love making these crafts on tags, like my snowmen ones here, or the little love bug ones here, but that doesn't really work so much for St. Patrick's Day. SO, we made these larger ones so that we could pass them out to family to use as bookmarks.
green, orange, and cream coloured paint
small piece of yellow cardstock
scissors or utility knife to cut the little yellow square
piece of cardstock for the bookmark (we used a very light green)
twine or ribbon for the top of the bookmark
1. using the orange paint stamp a thumprint on the bookmark
2. using the green paint stamp the green thumb print on top of the orange one, set aside to let dry
3. use the pinky to stamp on the face using the cream coloured paint
4. just add on all of the details, googly eyes, smile, and hat detail
5. add a piece of twine or ribbon to the top of the bookmark
Linking up with:Sun Scholars & ABC and 123 Learning & Molly Moo & Today's Creative Blog & Made by You Mondays @ Skip to my Lou & Tatertots and Jello & It's A Hodgepodge Life & Somewhat Simple