Friday, January 4, 2013

Valentine's Day crafts


Some people like to wait a while before jumping into the next holiday, but I sort of like to jump in, feet first. I also know that it can take a while to plan crafts with kids, so now you'll have lots of time to make these Valentine crafts. The kids and I have already starting working on some new Valentines to hand out this year. Check back on Monday to see that post!

1. Footprint Dump truck
2. Puppy (made of hearts) Valentine
3. Bee Mine tag
4. Toilet paper roll Valentines
5. Thumbprint Bookmark Valentines
6. Gumdrop wreath
7. Mosaic heart
8. Peanut butter cookies
9. Love sign

4 comments:

  1. You have some awesome Valentine's crafts for kids! I can't believe it's coming in just over a month. I adore the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I may use a couple of these! Thanks for following me on FB! I am following you back on FB and Pinterest now. Have a great night!

    Chrissy
    http://www.thetaylor-house.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Here from Jen's roundup we were both in on TT & J, I love this project!! Would love for you to join me at the Pretty Things Party!!

    xoxo, Tanya
    http://twelveoeight.blogspot.com/2013/01/pretty-things-link-party-2-is-live.html

    ReplyDelete

  4. Are you struggling with what time of day to exercise? Although there will be slight differences in sports at different time periods. But maybe you really don't need to be overly entangled. The best time to exercise is now, come and get started with NIKSA cheap workout clothes mens.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...